Korea IT Market Outlook 2008
Associate Director, Consulting Group, IDC Korea,
|Yong Lee is the Associate Director of Consulting Group in IDC Korea. He is responsible for consulting sales, fulfillment, and managing consulting project. His consulting areas include PC, Peripherals, Commercial Systems & Servers, Storage, Software, IT Services, Telecommunications & Data communications, and Internet. In his role, he coordinates consulting service with IDC regional and worldwide analysts.|
Prior to joining IDC, Mr. Lee was the President of KMI Research which was IT market research & consulting company in Korea. Before KMI Research, he was the Director of Research for IT Research Co. which was spun off from former IDC agency in Korea. Before that, he worked at Dataquest Korea as the analyst of CAPS group and at ResearchAsia as a PC analyst.
He has experienced a variety of projects in Korean IT market. His major project lists are as below.
He has received a Master degree in Management Information System from Chung-Ang University in Seoul, Korea.
- IT Expenditure Study for Top 1,000 accounts in Korea
- CRM Market Study: Top 500 End-users & Major Players
- CAD/CAM Study for SMB Market
- Application Maintenance Market Study Focused on DBMS & ERP
- High Availability Study for Top 20 End-users
- Support Service Pricing Study in Commercial Server Market
- IT Infra Survey for Shopping Mall Market
- Commercial Server Market Study
- Digital Contents Market Study for CP in Korea
- Feasibility Study of ASP Business for SMB Market, and so on…